Current Traffic

Sunday 21 October 2018

Post 713 - Wildland - In This Liftime


There's not a lot on Sydney based “Wildland”, but they were good enough to land a record deal with CBS Australia, and released their one and only album “In This Lifetime” (4664342) in 1990. Some of the band members were the rhythm section of the 1989 version of The Party Boys, featuring a who's who of Australian rock, plus invited guests such as The Eagles Joe Walsh, and Status Quo's Alan Lancaster. Singer Noel Zammit and guitarist Jeff Lenham had played in various spin-off bands related to long time blues outfit Beachhead, while Keefe West Jr. has played with numerous top international artists as a guitarist. The album, over the last few years has become better known among collectors as that hard one to find. Members are Dorian West (bass) Adrian Cannon (drums) Noel Zammit (vocals) Jeff Lenham Keefe (guitar)   Keefe West Jr. (guitar). They released four singles as well as this LP and a 12” extended mix of the single “One For Unity”. flac

4 comments:

AussieRock said...

I'll nibble!

Thanks for the share Ozzie

MasterAf said...

Hello...any chance of getting thats 12 inch? Cheers from portugal

AussieRock said...

Finally found time to listen to this one

What a great album ! Sound a bit like Simple Minds in places.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Gary

Anonymous said...

I hope someone can help me. This was the only thing I could think of doing to get some ansers. I was an active member of another site like this that was linked to this one. I dont want to mention the name as I know it went private but I missed the time it did. I was hoping someone could link me to it if it still exists please. Feel free to email meif possible thank you