Current Traffic

Monday 23 February 2009

Post 78 - Johnny Young - All My Loving LP

In 1971 Young developed Young Talent Time, a children's variety show. The show was a launching pad for several notable Australian singers including Jamie Redfern, Debra Byrne, Dannii Minogue and Tina Arena. It ran 18 years, to 1989. While not part of Young Talent Time, Australian Idol runner-up Anthony Callea also trained with the Johnny Young Talent School. Here for you to download is his 1978 LP for Pisces Records "All My Loving" (L 107) an album of covers. Produced by Ross Burton "All My Loving" later became identified with Johnny Young after he used it as the closing song for his long-running TV series. A special thanks to TOM MIX MUSIC for his help with this album.

4 comments:

gazza said...

thanks mr & mrs ozzie music man love johnny young and you can bet it will feature on the radio show on saturday thanks again. gazza

Micko said...

Thanks for this one Ozzie (& Mrs Ozzie :-)
While this one dosn't look as interesting as his eralier albums, it nonethless completes my set of Johnny Young albums. Some of them have actually been a real surprise too so perhaps this one might be too

Micko

Hui... said...

Can you re-post as the link is dead
Hui...

OZZIE MUSIC MAN said...

Hi Hui,
I've just tried this link myself and it downloaded fine. I'm not sure why you are having a problem with it. Why don't you give it another try and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Cheers,

Mrs. Ozzie Music Man