Current Traffic

Sunday 19 July 2009

Post 129 - Peter Plus With Bazz & Pilko - Bite Your Bum / Mandy

Bazz & Pilko, Barry Ion (pronounced Ian), and Tony Pilkington were an Adelaide radio breakfast duo who spent a few years doing Breakfast on a Sydney radio station. Peter Plus was Bazz's character and does the vocal on the parody of Joe Dolce's Shaddap your Face. The B side another parody this time Scott English's "Mandy" with the B side credited to Pilko With Bazz & Plussy. Here to download from 1981 released on Festival is the single "Bite Your Bum" b/w "Mandy" (K-8238)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have this one Ozzie I can cross it off the list of things to do.

Dean said...

Awesome! I have been looking for this song for years, my mum recorded this song off the radio onto a tape deck in the early 80's and I listened to it a 100 times. You have made my day.
Bite your bum!

Dean said...

http://depositfiles.com/files/3ufpmzklr

I tidied the file up bit: static, distortion, white noise etc.